I want to kiss her.
Not because I want to feel the softness of her fair lips or the warmth of her breath as she exhales against me.
I want to kiss her because I can’t think of any other way to fully express the beauty that she is. I want her to know that I see her as perfect. That she is perfect
I want to kiss her.
I get these urges to just kiss you sometimes. It’s so hard to resist!
imagine a series where everyone is already dead and enjoying the afterlife but the events start to happen and people start to revive so the plot focuses on people trying to cling to death because they dont want to go back to the world and live and have to put up with everything
so in this series instead of the usual “everyone dies” tragedy the problem becomes that “everyone lives
1. Why do we continue to make dumb people famous? Literally the only reason some of these people are relevant is because we allow them to be if we would just stop feeding them attention they would fade out like everything else we no longer care for.
2. Since when is it not acceptable to be happy? Why do we care so much about what other people are doing and not ourselves? We can’t live anyone else’s life and they can’t live ours so I don’t understand the concept.
3. Why is it still okay to call females “sluts”, “whores”, “cunts” etc. like if you enjoy sex great welcome to 87% of the population. Who you choose to have sex with is your business. How you choose to dress is your business! You bought the clothes no one else did. No one else worked for that money you made so fuck what they have to say! And just because you don’t like people openly doesn’t make you a bitch or a cunt it makes you real and not too faced.
4. We’re still having issues with gay marriage and gay rights? Like seriously it’s 2014!!! Who the fuck cares! Let those people live! Regardless of what anyone has to say or what anyone does they’re gonna be gay! There were gay people before a government was even established and it will be gay people when it collapses. GET OVER IT.
5. Chivalry isn’t it dead, girls just don’t require it anymore. If you want a guy to treat you like a princess then act like one! Seriously force the issue almost and let them know that you’re not satisfied with a fucking Instagram post on Wednesdays! Make him open your door make him walk up to your door step instead of texting you “hey I’m here” require guys to work harder and they will! Make yourself worthy of these things because you are!
6. Do what you want to do! And I mean that in every sense. Stop caring so much about the criticism because no one is gonna criticize you harder then yourself! So at the end of the day you can look in the mirror and be happy with the chooses and decisions you made then you deserve a round of applause.
7. Stop wanting things and go get them! If you’re constantly complaining about things not going the way you want them then change your way of living. Even if it’s small stuff! A change is a change. No reason to do the same shit everyday and expect different results, that my friend is the definition of insanity!
8. Love with your whole heart. Yes you’re going to get hurt! That’s how we learn what we want and what we need! But just as someone has hurt you, you have hurt someone else. remember that before you refuse to give someone the benefit of the doubt. We’ve all experienced pain it’s how we deal with it that makes the difference.
9. Learn to be independent. I’ve noticed more and more girls (and guys) have become so dependent on other people that they’re lost when that person leaves. In life people are gonna leave it happens. But that doesn’t mean the world needs to stop moving! And guess what it’s not going too. So learn to be you for you and not anyone else! Don’t depend so much other people to validate your life. That’s just silly.
10. Learn to appreciate the battles! Adversity is inevitable, but just as everything else in life nothing last forever! Appreciate the struggle and the come up! Because that’s how strong you really are! Getting over the hump and out of the rut makes the top look so much better! 10 things that needed to be addressed